Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-26-2004, 06:48 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Cool Vacation Update 1

Hello everyone!

This is my last week of vacation which I am spending in Dubrovnik/Croatia. As you can see from the picture depicting one of my favorite Dubrovnik beaches, I have been having a wonderful time here. I am truly sorry for all of you who had to stay in the office and work this summer!!

Next week I am at work again (yipeedoo...) and back to normal life. Expect some updates here at MR very soon.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 09:40 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Wow, what a nice vacation site!
I'm a little embarrassed to be the "typical" American in the sense that I'm pretty unaware of how things are done in other parts of the world. But isn't there something like a 2-month vacation for many European countries? I'm so jealous!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2004, 09:43 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Looks very nice Alexander. Enjoy what's left of your holiday and don't think about work till you have to!

Hey Bob, here in Oz the typical amount of paid annual leave is 4 weeks per year (more for school teachers, less/nonexistant for casual workers, etc). Not nearly enough IMHO <g>

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 10:04 PM   #4
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Looking forward to having you back around Alex! Enjoy the time you have left.

Yah, I'm pretty sick of this American thing: 2 weeks of vacation for a whole year?!? Ludicrous... What I wind up doing is working for 2-3 years and then quitting and having a several month sabbatical before I start another job... I just get so fed up!
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 12:01 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
My girlfriend always complaining that we Europeans (she is from is Chicago) are not working enough I hope I can share with you some more impressions and pictures of where I've spent this summer - as soon as I am back at work.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert