Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 10-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
tr_tr
tr_tr began at the beginning.

Device: none
Can't register at www.smartqmid.com: off topic

Sorry for creating this off topic thread, but I don't see another way to solve this.
I want to register at www.smartqmid.com, but every email address , username and resent activation e-mail failed.
It must be a board bug or my IP is not accepted. In the faq of the board they suggest me to contact an administrator... but how can I when I can't log in?? Have not seen an e-mail address to contact.

Can someone help me by sending me a way to contact someone who can help me there? PM will be fine.

Sorry again for being off-topic.
tr_tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
It looks like it's still under construction. How long have you been trying to log in?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
tr_tr

No it's not under construction. It is a pretty active forum. Here is the direct link http://www.smartqmid.com/phpBB3/

I am pretty sure there are members here, that's the reason I posted this in this section.
Been trying for more than an hour..
Old 10-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just tried to register. I'll let you know if I succeed.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
tr_tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I just tried to register. I'll let you know if I succeed.
Thanks, I haven't seen any new members mentioned as registered so I assume you have the same problem.
Now we just need someone already registered to contact the administrator
Advert
Old 10-05-2009, 11:30 PM   #6
rogue_ronin
Banned
rogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nokia 770 (fbreader)
Just posted on the board for you.
rogue_ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

I just heard back from the admin. He's looking into it.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
tr_tr

Thanks Nate and Rogue! I have received email confirmations for 4 accounts now