Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-03-2006, 04:50 PM   #16
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkvdg
Dear Narve,

When does your first Science Fiction eNovel appear on the web?
If you pay me enough money, I will spare you the pain, horror and havoc a narve-novel would have caused
narve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:09 PM   #17
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
I have been holding myself back from asking the same question. Last weekend he wanted to get some of his core-hacking done if I remember correctly and has been missing ever since. There is probably a perfectly ordinary explanation, but his sudden vanishing act is a bit strange...
Maybe he uncovered something weird and got sucked into the Iliad...:-)
Sounds like a Twilight Zone episode.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2006, 12:31 AM   #18
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It's an amazing thing, but Scotty is very popular. Where's Scotty is rising fast, and is currently the 10th most active thread!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:27 AM   #19
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
It's an amazing thing, but Scotty is very popular. Where's Scotty is rising fast, and is currently the 10th most active thread!
When we get enough readers, we will organize a search 'n rescue party and go looking for him. We need a few thousand more, though
Old 12-04-2006, 03:10 AM   #20
DHer
Addict
DHer doesn't litterDHer doesn't litter

Device: iliad
you know there's one minor problem: there aren't some thousand iliad owners.
DHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2006, 03:11 AM   #21
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
not yet...:-)
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:18 AM   #22
narve
iLiad fan

One iLiad owner counts as 50 mortals, so we only need about 20
Old 12-04-2006, 12:33 PM   #23
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I was worried, too, so I sent him a PM Friday and still haven't heard back. I'm relieved to know he's posted elsewhere on the net more recently...

.... unless....

what if that wasn't really him?

Seriously, I hope he's ok and happily hacking away at something. I'd be stunned if iRex released a bunch of info to him and swore him to some kind of Super-NDA-First-Offspring kind of oath, but at this point I'm just hoping the issues with iRex haven't soured him on iLiad development.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #24
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami
...I'm just hoping the issues with iRex haven't soured him on iLiad development.
Well, if it does, he can always work on the Reader instead.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:22 PM   #25
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
I'm pretty sure he just hit 666 posts and fell into Iliad JTAG hell...
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #26
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Scotty's back, everybody!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote