Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 06:33 AM   #76
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
... At this point, the NC is relegated to reading outside by the campfire...
Send it to me, I'll use it!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:35 AM   #77
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

[QUOTE=Harmon;1640872]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post

Damn near everybody's younger than I am these days. No one is more surprised - and annoyed - by this than I. My doctor tells me I have to give up break dancing, which will significantly impact my social life, or would if I had any. But I'm married...
love your "new" avatar!
Advert
Old 07-06-2011, 06:50 AM   #78
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Even at work or while working? ... just kidding ..
Yes!

Old 07-06-2011, 06:54 AM   #79
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
K3 for reading by the pool, sony 350 for my handbag and beach reading. Acer iconia for indoor.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:57 AM   #80
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
Seriously?! Stop sitting around waiting for life to start! Get off the horse, get yourself a car and stop waiting for GM to produce a hovercraft!
What? No flying cars? Damn! Where is my beautiful wife? Where is my sentient house? Aren't we supposed to be living on Mars by now? Damn!!
Advert
Old 07-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #81
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
[QUOTE=kennyc;1645480]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post

love your "new" avatar!
Thanks. It's a self-portrait, as I gather you know.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:31 PM   #82
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
Very good looking, indeed.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #83
kennyc

[QUOTE=Harmon;1645970]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post

But of course! Like mine.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #84
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
But of course! Like mine.
Stern look much? You should become monkey ...we smile a lot
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #85
kennyc

Damn monkeys! Always being the smartasses...

or being toe-socks or something!

Old 07-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #86
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Damn monkeys! Always being the smartasses...

or being toe-socks or something!

Biologically, of course, we are all chimpanzees.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:02 PM   #87
kennyc

Ah but did you hear about this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...lands-13965286
Old 07-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #88
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums

Quote:
Well, aren't we all Irish on our mother's side?

(Meanwhile, I've lost the thread...)