Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
bcollier
bcollier began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
NY Times Recipe Changes

Is it possible to see all the recent revisions with comments for a particular file, e.g. the nytimes_sub.recipe?

Quite a few changes were recently made, one log says they were made because the file size was getting to large. There was an option something like use high res images to opt to download much smaller images than before. As it stands, the file size is still the same, but the image quality and number is reduced.

Also, the name was recently changed from "New Yorke Times" to "The New York Times". While I proposed making this change a while ago (see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=117074) Kovid I believe suggested we make this optional. Any thoughts on why that changed?
bcollier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The recipe files are in bzr you can see their commit log just like any other source file. As for why the title was changed, that was likely accidental, I got an update from someone and forgot to change the title back. Since it's been that way for a while and no one complained, I say we leave it
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert