Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-28-2019, 12:10 AM   #1
KayeLH
KayeLH began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Unable to export Calibre Library

Hi

I'm trying to export my Calibre library using the export function and it keeps telling me that the destination directory isn't empty and I'm using a new USB with nothing on it so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My Calibre lies on a MAC - I'm hoping someone can help me
Thanks
Kaye
KayeLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:24 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I think it won't allow export to the root of a drive.
You need to create a folder., and use that. Remember, Export is multiple files and Calibre wants to keep them together and not mixed wit other stuff or other exports
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2019, 03:25 PM   #3
KayeLH
KayeLH began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I think it won't allow export to the root of a drive.
You need to create a folder., and use that. Remember, Export is multiple files and Calibre wants to keep them together and not mixed wit other stuff or other exports
Thank you so much that worked I very much appreciate your help.
Thanks
Kaye
KayeLH is offline   Reply With Quote