Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
cat mama
cat mama began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Hello from Kentucky

I am new to this site. I have a new Kindle 2 and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Real books were taking over like kudzu at my house. I am a retired science teacher, I read a lot, do Genealogy, write 2 weekly newspaper columns, and a lot of other stuff. As my user name implies, I have 3 very CUTE cats.
I am currently reading Michael Connley's The Brass Verdict - a real paper book I bought before I got my Kindle.
I still have a Rocket ebook - is there anything out there still available for it?

"Happiness is a comfortable chair, a good book and a cat in my lap."
cat mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello cat mama
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Hi Cat Mama welcome aboard.

The Free Ebooks page in our Wiki shows some resources for free Rocket eBook titles (e.g. ManyBooks.net).
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi cat mama and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags