Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 02:48 AM   #1
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Kindle Touch M-Edge Case with Illuminator book light

I bought this black case and light for the new Kindle but returned the Kindle back to Amazon. 25$ shipped and paypalled anywhere in USA.

Last edited by nremondelli; 12-07-2011 at 10:21 AM.
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:02 AM   #2
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Which case is it, the Go, Executive? Picture?
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Sorry. It's the all black Go! Jacket.

I could take a pic, but I'm on my iPhone. I could email a pic if you need to contact me:

Nremondelli at yahoo dot com
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #4
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Sorry to be a pest, but is it the crackle black, patten black or microfiber black? And the lght, black or white?
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote