Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #1
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Can I delete Kindle Users Guide?

I'd like to, but although it shows in the Home page list, it does not show in Content Manager for some odd reason.

Any way to delete it?
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
I'd like to, but although it shows in the Home page list, it does not show in Content Manager for some odd reason.
Sure it does. Try pressing "Next page" when you are in content manager.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Sure it does. Try pressing "Next page" when you are in content manager. BOb
I beg to differ with you. I have only two pages of books, and naturally I went to the 2nd page to see, even though it should be on the first pages which are arranged alphabetically.

As I stated, it shows in its proper place on the Home page, but does not show up in Content Manager. I even plugged it into the USB and looked in Documents, and it is not there either. Yet it is on the Kindle and I can open and read it.

It's weird, I know.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #4
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado

Oops!

OK, a light just went on. Had "Kindle Only" in the Sort menu, so changed it to "All" and sure enuf, there it was. Finally deleted it, and put sort back to the Kindle Only marker. All's well that ends well.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
OK, a light just went on. Had "Kindle Only" in the Sort menu, so changed it to "All" and sure enuf, there it was. Finally deleted it, and put sort back to the Kindle Only marker. All's well that ends well.
Ok... that's weird. Because it should have been on your Kindle. But, there you go. I probably deleted mine before setting it to show Kindle only.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote