Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Vulcans... best Vulcan character

Hello fellow Vulcans.

I am wondering which you think the best/strongest Vulcan character is. I'm voting for Serek here. He was the strong silent type. But, Savik runs a close second. To pan far with Spock on the Genesis planet went above and beyond.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
For me, it will always be Spock. I fell in love with Spock when I was still just a kid, and I've never loved another Vulcan half as much.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #3
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
I agree. I really have to go with Spock. Sure, Serek is admirably, but Spock has an appealing cleverness and unapologetic superiority that make him irresistable. He introduced me to the concept of logic as a child, and I have always benefitted from his cold, green blooded outlook when my emotions threatened to lead me astray.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:24 AM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Spock, Spock and more Spock!

BTW, I went to college in Austin with Tuvak.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:14 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I would have to agree on Spock. He is logical, curious and I think he has a very deep sense of humour (even though he'll probably be the first to deny this!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2009, 12:20 AM   #6
dschill
Connoisseur
dschill began at the beginning.

Device: none
Yes i also say it has to be spock
dschill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:16 AM   #7
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Tuvok was my favorite, I started with voyager, Voyager Cast is always my favorite.

T'pol was sexy, but not the sexiest girl on ENT, so she cant be my favorite Vulcan, and because she liked Tucker. Hoshi was my favorite girl on ENT... Ive got a thing for Asians
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:27 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Tuvok was always cranky... Spock never was, he just couldn't understand humans, and was always wondering how they really ticked...
Old 03-03-2009, 04:37 PM   #9
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I have to say, I prefer Spock and the Vulcans in general as they were protrayed in the original series and the movies. Tuvok and T'pol always acted like they had a chip on their shoulder; Tuvok's annoyance with Neelix was often so obvious it made the notion that he was in control of his emotions laughable.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #10
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
I have to say, I prefer Spock and the Vulcans in general as they were protrayed in the original series and the movies. Tuvok and T'pol always acted like they had a chip on their shoulder; Tuvok's annoyance with Neelix was often so obvious it made the notion that he was in control of his emotions laughable.

--
Bill
lol Yeah that why i Love him, He was so frustrated with Neelix, you can see it in his eyes and eyebrows. It was all ways a joy to see them together, and of course, they always were.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
BTW, it's Pon Farr. Are we talking Trek Cannon, Trek Lit, or either? Do they have to be pure bread Vulcans or can they be hybrids?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #12
Andybaby
Wizard

wasn't Spock Half Human? so hes obviously a Hybrid. And Most People picked him.

We dont need rules for our favorite Vulcan JSWolf!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #13
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Maybe them Vulcans were messerschmits!
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:41 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
lol Yeah that why i Love him, He was so frustrated with Neelix, you can see it in his eyes and eyebrows. It was all ways a joy to see them together, and of course, they always were.
Oh, their interaction was hilarous! But I still think Tuvok was a bad Vulcan, a true Vulcan wouldn't show annoyance. As that is an emotion. Curiosity, yes, humor, yes, but not annoyance. Spock would have been mystified why Neelix would act the way he did, but not be annoyed.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:06 AM   #15
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Maybe them Vulcans were messerschmits!
- plane crazy!!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote