Old 08-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
Shaitan
Shaitan began at the beginning.

Device: PE entourage!
Apps to Kindle 2?

Hi all again
first thanks to the person helped me, update my kindle, daffy4u
now i have a question
exist a way to create new documents on kindle, without pc?
like a WORD (office) for kindle?
like a app for kindle?
Shaitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
No. You can add notes to an existing document, but they don't display inline. You see a link to each note, at the point you inserted the note.

There are no apps for Kindle right now.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2010, 06:06 AM   #3
SamuraiXSendai
Addict
SamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1. Kindle 2. IPAD. KDXG. Kindle 3.Fire
Well, no productivity apps. The games are apps.
SamuraiXSendai is offline   Reply With Quote