Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #24136
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I seem to recall trying that myself when I had a cold. It didn't make a difference then. But if I had another cold I would try again.

We've been warned.

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #24137
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Bear in mind that I've nothing to do today except win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #24138
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile Beastdom View Post
I win
You're suppose to be holding the win for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Bear in mind that I've nothing to do today except win.
Now that's just sad. I had no idea your days were this devoid of meaning.

But as bad as I feel for you right now, I don't feel so bad as to stop saying, "I win!"
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #24139
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

See previous posts for reason.

I win.

But if I feel better later on, I might allow some of you the illusion of victory for a while.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #24140
Dana Page One
Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Everyone say it with me - "Dana Page One wins"
Dana Page One is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #24141
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is there anything sadder than a sick little Grand Mouse?

I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #24142
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I win.

I win.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #24143
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Is there anything sadder than a sick little Grand Mouse?
Thank you for your sympathy. But I'm not sad, just unwell.

How could I be sad when I'm winning?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #24144
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You will be sad when you realize how pointless your posturing is.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #24145
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Pointless? Not at all.

For I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #24146
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Well then just to keep up your spirits I will take the win so you can take it back again.

I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #24147
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Many thanks,

I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #24148
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Sorry about your sore throat Grand Mouse but it doesn't entitle you to a win. Try pneumonia. That MIGHT do it.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #24149
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I wasn't saying it did. Just that you might want to avoid the thread while I'm ill.

I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #24150
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Sorry, still doesn't work. Nice try though.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!