Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 5 15.63%
Yes 8 25.00%
The blue one next to the fish 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2010, 10:57 AM   #136
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Penguins? To much flair up on the barbecue.

Axe? What axe?

That axe? That's only for the wood to keep you warm. I'm very thoughtful.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:59 AM   #137
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Penguins? To much flair up on the barbecue.

Nah - you just won't need to use any lighter fluid on the charcoal! Perfect!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:23 AM   #138
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

But I like chicken chickens.

And to prove it I have a gift just for you.

Um, you don't read Chinese do you? All it says is that it's good for chickens.

Come and get it.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:39 PM   #139
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Mmm, penguin. A true delicacy.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:14 PM   #140
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

See - switch to penguin! A gourmet fowl!
Old 08-31-2010, 06:23 PM   #141
SameOldStory
My True Self

OK, you've almost talked me into it.

But I'll need to try both side by side.

Right?

And while you're here I can give you that nice gift I bought for you.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:46 PM   #142
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Now that's a sticky wicket.....somebody get me some chicken fat....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:28 PM   #143
SameOldStory
My True Self

Yes indeedy, Jewish penicillin - Schmaltz.

Back to business. Lets see, we have poohbear, April H, and JSWolf coming over next Saturday.

Anyone knows what goes with penguin? I want everybody happy.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:11 PM   #144
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Yes indeedy, Jewish penicillin - Schmaltz.

Back to business. Lets see, we have poohbear, April H, and JSWolf coming over next Saturday.

Anyone knows what goes with penguin? I want everybody happy.
I understand squirrel makes a great side dish!
Old 08-31-2010, 08:28 PM   #145
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
A hot mug of regurgitated herring.
Reheated cod spew.
Fluke puke frappe.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:16 PM   #146
SameOldStory
My True Self

Poohbear, is he one of yours?

I think that he's trying to make me too sick to eat anything, even chicken.

But it's not going to work.

Last edited by SameOldStory; 09-01-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:47 PM   #147
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #148
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
Oh my - what advertising genius decided to put the descriptor "spicy" on Cock Soup mix?
Old 09-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #149
SameOldStory
My True Self

I don't think that I want spicy cock soup.

Just a little chicken soup until Saturday.

How about you?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:50 AM   #150
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Look April H. It's all a misunderstanding.
A likely story..
Quote:
And that post above is just a joke. Ha ha ha ha. Just a joke.
Your jokes are killing me!
Quote:
I like chicken a lot. Nothing like having a lot of chickens at a corn BBQ.

Come on down next Saturday and we'll burry the hatchet. What do you say?
Not into me, you're not!
Quote:
I've even got a stash of Columbian corn if you want. Don't be a little, tender, chicken. Come on, we'll party hardy. You just have to be there with a few non-violent chicken friends before 12.
Maybe you're alright. If you're not talking about fattening me up then feeding me to your friends, that is.
Quote:
Just between you and me, I think that the little feller might not be so nice under all those yellow feathers. Don't you, bubby?
My galliforme brother-in-beak and I stand in solidarity!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote