Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-25-2015, 02:58 AM   #16
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Probably means you did not align things fully when reassembling your device.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:51 PM   #17
Diszrythm
Diszrythm began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd N204B
m7ght be i retried yet no success. seems some real hardware problem. so sad its just been only 2 months i bought it. may be time to say rip to it .
Diszrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2015, 02:26 AM   #18
Diszrythm
Diszrythm began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd N204B
now it works. may be it might help some1

Now my kobo aura works after debricking. My screen was not working after i flash the stock firmware, because, i was trying it without reassembling the whole cover. IF the front cover is placed on the screen , then the IR sensor works fine. may be helps some1. And thank you all who helped me too
Diszrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:27 AM   #19
pokkis
pokkis began at the beginning.

Device: Glo, Likebook
My Aura HD is bricked, any change to get image, please
pokkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 07:22 PM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2015, 03:03 PM   #21
newyork12
newyork12 began at the beginning.

Device: m92
I have an Kobo N204B and is stuck in a 'startup loop'

The display is showing an animation of five loading squares for like 45 minutes
i did a reset but this results back in the 'startup loop'

....May i get an SD image please?
newyork12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:14 PM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote