Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 03:51 AM   #1
Bonster
Bonster doesn't litterBonster doesn't litterBonster doesn't litter

Device: sonyprs505
Question Help with Code: NO! Scale or Stretch Cover Page

Hi i manage to make a recipe by editing 'BasicNewsRecipe' just fine but for the part of the cover page. It always stretch the image to fill the whole page, everytime i test it.

Quote:
ebook-convert test.recipe .epub --test
Is there a code to make it NOT scale up? The image logo is small and i want to keep it that way. Keep same size and put in center of the cover page.

Quote:
cover_url = 'http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mmafighting.com/media/2009/12/mma_fighting.jpg'
Bonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
cover_margins
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
Bonster
Bonster doesn't litterBonster doesn't litterBonster doesn't litter

Device: sonyprs505
@kovidgoyal
Thanks man

And for anyone else thats wondering the same thing, this is what i used

Quote: