Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-13-2010, 10:43 PM   #16
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizda View Post
Thats not funny I cannot find it on iTunes. I went also through www, clicked on download via iTunes and an error message was displayed. Anyone tried to download it? Maybe its the country region restriction?
Look for Dragon Diction on iTunes and it will take you to the app.
Supports us, uk, australian english, french, german, italian, and spanish.

Last edited by MsAstoria; 12-13-2010 at 10:47 PM.
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:09 AM   #17
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
I think my last post was munched -- I hope this isn't a duplicate.

It depends on why you want to read pdf's. I read them for work and I need to annotate (highlight, add notes, etcetera) them. For this kind of work, I have found iAnnotate to be a great reading application. It is $10, but it is well worth it.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2010, 08:41 AM   #18
nursedude
Zealot
nursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo (Original), KT, iPad 1, iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd gen
I use either GoodReader or iBooks for reading .pdf files. I feel good reader does a better job of rendering magazines but that is just my opinion. For books in .pdf format i prefer iBooks.
nursedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #19
pizda
Enthusiast
pizda began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAstoria View Post
Look for Dragon Diction on iTunes and it will take you to the app.
Supports us, uk, australian english, french, german, italian, and spanish.
No success. I used also the email-me option. Here is what I received: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drago...341446764?mt=8

This link also does not work but it is clear to me now that it is indeed the geo-ip restriction. This link points to the us store.

Well probably I will fiddle with second iTunes account..
pizda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:23 PM   #20
tyche
Addict
tyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with others

Device: PRS-505, iPad
I'm in Canada and that link to Dragon worked for me.
tyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert