Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 06-26-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
PC Pro rates TomeRaider as 5 stars out of 6

The August 2007 issue of PC Pro Magazine has rated TomeRaider reading/reference software as a 5 out of a possible 6 stars. Not everyone is familiar with this great software for Windows, Windows Mobile or Palm OS, but there is a great deal of material available for free, including Wikipedia, the IMDB (Internet Movie Database), and much much more, both at the TomeRaider sight and at MemoWare.

TomeRaider is uniquely suited to large reference materials, and is very fast and efficient. With the popularity and larger sizes of memory cards, it become even more useful than ever. You can give it a test run with a trial version at the main TomeRaider site.

Via the TomeRaider Yadabyte Info Blog. No really... I didn't make that up. That's really what it's called!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote