Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Mobipocket 6

I would like to download the older version of mobi, that showed a connection to the kindle. Now that mobi has been released in version 6 for blackberry, I am having a hard time finding the PC version from several years ago. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
Bluesman7
Book 'em Danno
Bluesman7 doesn't litterBluesman7 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
I believe I can help you, Debra. I tried sending you an email yesterday evening but not sure if you got it.

Send me a PM with an email address and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Bluesman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #3
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I would like to download the older version of mobi, that showed a connection to the kindle. Now that mobi has been released in version 6 for blackberry, I am having a hard time finding the PC version from several years ago. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Debra
How far back do you need to go?

http://www.mobipocket.com/soft/reade...etReaderPC.exe
should get you version 4.9 for Windows.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote