Notices

Old 11-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #31
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
But I don't have the customized settings on my Touch 622 with 4.2

My cr3-pb.app is in system\bin

It's not CoolReader that is missing from the context menu of epubinfo but AdobeViewer, which I moved to the last position in my extensions.cfg.

Thanks for your help!
Did you wrote "AdobeViewer.app" in extensions.cfg?
Old 11-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #32
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Another update available: epubinfo should now display the discription correctly. Some translations (uk, ru, nl, cs) for epubinfo added. Settings menu: cs translation added.

Regards
Ronny
Advert
Old 11-09-2013, 02:35 AM   #33
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRSteiner View Post
Did you wrote "AdobeViewer.app" in extensions.cfg?
Ah, that explains it. I was pretty much convinced that I wrote it there, but when I checked again it was not there. I added "AdobeViewer.app" to extensions.cfg and now it's shown properly in the context menu of epubinfo. Thanks!

BTW, the Dutch string for "Publication" is "Uitgever", so without the space. That was a typo from my side.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:30 AM   #34
mlaauwen
mlaauwen began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 623
Epubinfo and coolreader won´t work

Hi there
i just installed themes 4.4 and the themes work fine. the only thing i can´t get working is coolreader and epub.info can you give me some more info where the files should be and why they don´t appear when choosing the reader only abobe and fbreader appear.
keep up the good work from all the themes the only thing i think is a bit anoying is that the lower bar in the screen where they put the time and info during reading is quit dark if this would be transparant as in contrast it would be perfect for me. Only a suggestion maybe it will also effect the screen at the long run (Burning in of the screen)
Hope to hear from you

cheers michael
mlaauwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:18 AM   #35
yank
yank began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 626
Hey.

I've started using CoolReader on my 626.
My problem is, that CoolReader is storing Notes made in book in different folder as for example fbreader does. Is it possible to change menu link Notes, to show notes from CoolReader insted?

Thank you very much!
yank is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2015, 03:25 PM   #36
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yank View Post
Hey.

I've started using CoolReader on my 626.
My problem is, that CoolReader is storing Notes made in book in different folder as for example fbreader does. Is it possible to change menu link Notes, to show notes from CoolReader insted?

Thank you very much!
What version of Coolreader you are using. I can't see how to make any notes at all in my version.

How do you make a note?
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:40 PM   #37
yank
yank began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 626
I'm using this version:
CoolReader3.0.57_0.0.6.11_PBTouch

It's called "Cite selection dialog". But it's bugged a bit, and really not easy to use.
(Actually after few days of using CR3, i came to the conclusion that it's not optimized for any touch device, and i think i will go back to default AdobeViewer or maybe FBreader. It has way too many annoying bugs.)
yank is offline   Reply With Quote