Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #1
lprichar
lprichar began at the beginning.

Device: IRex Iliad
Hello From Virginia & New Open Source Software

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to MobileRead and really pretty new to E-book readers, but I love my new IRex Iliad. I read about twice as much as I did before. The primary reason I got it was so I could walk my newborn to sleep while reading and not have to worry about juggling her while changing pages, but I've found many more uses than that. Writing questions, notes and thoughts on the thing while I read technical articles is just awesome.

Anyway, I like it so much I wrote some software for it and open sourced it. Basically I wanted a customized newspaper and I didn't like the MobiPocket RSS downloader. If you're interested check out my blog post at: Daily RSS Download.

Best regards,
- Lee
lprichar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Lee and welcome to the Forum. I got a Sony 505 back in January and, like you, I'm reading a lot more. Enjoy
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
nis_801
nis_801 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Nis_801@Hawaiii

Hello, Everyone!!!

So I just got into ebook readers last week I bought a Kindle 2 and a Sony to Compare. I like the kindle 2 but I love the sony more!!! ANyways i'm 22 and love compuers and gadgetz. Mushi Mushi ya'll
nis_801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello, Lee and nis801, and welcome to MobileRead.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions, and feel free to jump in on any threads that interest you........

nis.........you can start your very own Introduce me thread by going here and clicking on 'start a new thread' that way you won't be buried with Lee..........

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49

tell us where you are from, and what you like to read.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote