Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 02:01 AM   #1
sashusmom
Enthusiast
sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iphone 3gs-(JB), asus 1000h, e-ink nook, libre pro, Wht PDN, Huawei s7
Wink selling my eBookwise 1150

I just posted my ebookwise 1150 with 128 mb smart card on ebay but if anybody here is interested you can have 1st dibbs. I offered it at $99.00 or BO plus shipping to where you are. It is mint condition with all original accessories plus 2 more 64 mb cards if full price offer. I only used it for 6-8 months before storing it away. Screen is perfect and the unit looks new out of box. I switched my reader to the smartphones. Includes usb cord-wall charger-case-stylus-phone wire-copy of manual -plus I'll clear my registration so its ready for you. And I'll leave the classics on one of the cards for you- free domain. Pay thru paypal.
PS- love this forum

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-29-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Sold by OP
sashusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:01 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE:

This poster only has 2 posts - no more.

It is advisable that Members establish a relationship with the seller before potentially parting with any money - assuming the item is still available.

We are not impugning an OP's character, but Members have been burnt by unscrupulous scoundrels in the past.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-15-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Much thanks to Bilbo1967
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
sashusmom
Enthusiast
sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sashusmom once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

pm me- I'm an honest honest seller!

Item is still available. I have a great rep on ebay- 100% positive feedback!!
Old 06-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #4
sashusmom
Enthusiast

attempt to post photo

If this pic loads I will be very proud of myself

Previewed and it worked! Now as I was saying---This is in perfect condition with 3 smart media cards. The battery still holds a full charge and the screen is pristine! I take great care of all my electronic gadgets. All original accessories included. usb cord-wall charger-phone line-stylus-and case. Missing original box.

Asking $99.00 for all plus 3 smart media cards holding 128+64+64 mb. Reader has 8 MB internal memory. You pay shipping.

Or best offer for reader, accessories, and the 128 mb card. The other 2 cards of 64+64 mb I'll offer up separately.

My I-phone is getting a little small for my reading but I would like to keep my audiobooks at hand so I am moving up to the libre pro. Ordered and was hoping to help defray the costs by selling this reader that has been put away with loving care. After using for 8 months I switched to my smartphones as readers. This was my first reader to introduce me to the world of e-books and I fell in love with the medium. And I found the NYPL so I'm hoping to link up with that on the libre.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0025.JPG
Views:	418
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	53432  
Old 06-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #5
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Perhaps we should ask sellers such as this one who is claiming the unit is for sale on ebay as well as here that they provide a link to the ebay sale.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #6
sashusmom
Enthusiast

I would if I could but I don't know how. I was happy just to get the picture here in my post! Just go to ebay and search the item. eBookwise 1150- Only 3 come up. My listing pic will be the same as here.

I had already listed it on ebay when I found your flea market forum. I read people on this site still value this reader and they aren't as easy to find in such great shape.

I'm getting the feeling that my post was not welcome.

I have enjoyed all the info you have shared on this site from how to use calibre (thank you Marcy)--to the new readers coming out. I'll go back to lurking. ;(

Last edited by sashusmom; 06-16-2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #7
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Anybody that will take paypal is safe to deal with. Just use a credit card. Even if they are scamming you can always get your money back. If you haven't received the reader in 2 weeks call your credit card company and charge back *and* file a claim via paypal. You could possibly lose with paypal but your credit card company should always take your side.

A perfect example with the guy (?Robert) recently scammed here for I think $300 for a Kindle DX. He got his money back via Paypal.

Never ever buy anything from someone you don't trust via cash/check/money order. You have no recourse. I wouldn't even pay via Paypal by transfer from my account because Paypal doesn't care about me as a customer like my credit card company does.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_971wt_1137
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #9
sashusmom
Enthusiast

Wink thanks again Marcy!

Thank you for posting the link Marcy. Maybe I'll figure it out when I'm older and grayer.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:29 AM   #10
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashusmom View Post
I would if I could but I don't know how.
Not to be rude (okay, it is impossible for this not to sound rude) but how long have you been using a computer? And what have you been using it for? I find it astoundingly odd that someone using a computer for any length of time at all in any way that involved the manipulation of text does not know how to cut/copy/paste text. If you do know how to cut/copy/paste text, then copying and pasting a URL is in no way different.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:16 AM   #11
sashusmom
Enthusiast

yeah- Ardeegee- that was rude. not everyones skills are equal. I didn't know it was as simple as cut and paste.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #12
sashusmom
Enthusiast

Wink Item sold on ebay

eBW 1150 sold on ebay for $77.00. I shipped it out the same day.

I still have 2 smartmedia cards 64+64 mb and a usb card reader.

Last edited by sashusmom; 06-29-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #13
sashusmom
Enthusiast

smartcards sold on ebay.