Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 03-30-2010, 08:03 AM   #1
sbring
sbring began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook One
Installing live OI

Excuse a dumb newbie!

The installation guide says to run openinkpot/boot-OI-v3.exe on the SD card, but I find no such file in the oi-hanlin-v3all-live-0.2.zip. There is one openinkpot/boot-OI-v3.exe.fb2, though. What should I do?
Old 03-30-2010, 09:07 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbring View Post
Excuse a dumb newbie!

The installation guide says to run openinkpot/boot-OI-v3.exe on the SD card, but I find no such file in the oi-hanlin-v3all-live-0.2.zip. There is one openinkpot/boot-OI-v3.exe.fb2, though. What should I do?
Follow the installation guide and you will find 'boot-OI-v3.exe' on your SD card in the library (as the '.fb2' extension is hidden by the standard firmware). Run it by 'opening' it like it were a regular ebook.

OI will then start.
Advert