Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 12-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #1
bainkel
bainkel began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
Jetbook Language Support

Hi everyone! Is it possible to enter hebrew or arabic [right to left languages] text for searching on the Ectaco Jetbook Lite ereader? I think these languages are supported for "reading" epub or other format books, but are they also supported for "entering text"? I haven't seen any answer to this question [after searching around] anywhere. Any info would be geatly appreciated. Thank you.
bainkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
bainkel

In the manual it states just four different languages [each one with or without t9] for entering text. My question is if there is an option for entering text in any of the other languages supported by the Jetbook, or are the other languages supported only for reading and not for entering text?
Advert
Old 12-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #3
bainkel

Anyone with a Jetbook or Jetbook Lite Please... Could you please check your device if there are options for entering text in any other languages besides for in Russian, Polish, Spanish, German and English? When you press the page up and page down keys to change the language for entering text for searching, is there a way for input in any other language besides for English and the other 4 languages mentioned above? Thank you!
Old 12-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #4
bainkel

Hi. Anybody who used the Jetbook or the Jetbook Lite for different languages? I would greatly appreciate if someone can verify this for me. Thank you!
Old 12-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #5
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I only use the JetBook Lite for reading in English, but the description page at Ectaco's website includes both Arabic and Hebrew as supported languages.

For more info, try searching for "jetbook lite hebrew" with Google.

Last edited by cromag; 12-09-2013 at 12:25 AM.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert