Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
Pismire
Small God, also Turtle.
Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
[KT] Backgammon, pretty please?

Dear developers,

first of, I find it impressive how you manage to extend the possibilities of the kindles. Amazon should hire you guys

I see the range of games "naturally" available for the Kindle Touch is very slim, and being a great fan of Backgammon, I thought I'd put it up here and ask if anyone would like to give it a try at adapting it for the KT.

Best regards,
Pismire
Pismire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pismire View Post
Dear developers,

first of, I find it impressive how you manage to extend the possibilities of the kindles. Amazon should hire you guys

I see the range of games "naturally" available for the Kindle Touch is very slim, and being a great fan of Backgammon, I thought I'd put it up here and ask if anyone would like to give it a try at adapting it for the KT.

Best regards,
Pismire
Does this one work on the Kindle Touch? (the picture shows a KK, but... )
http://www.amazon.com/True-Backgammon/dp/B004EVRY6O

Edit:
Sorry, I just now found the "available on devices" link.
Answer to my question: NO

Last edited by knc1; 06-03-2012 at 11:57 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
If you find (pure) javasrtipt implementation of this, with no server side, no flash silverlight or other stuff ( maybe some html5 would work) , porting it would be trivial
aditya3098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
Pismire
Small God, also Turtle.
Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Heyhey,

I am sorry to say I only understand half of the words you used I am a useless consumer, and not a creator. Hence my humble request to anyone knowing his way around those things.

Cheers!
Pismire
Old 06-07-2012, 12:13 AM   #5
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pismire View Post
Heyhey,

I am sorry to say I only understand half of the words you used I am a useless consumer, and not a creator. Hence my humble request to anyone knowing his way around those things.

Cheers!
Pismire
Sorry, ill just check myself.
Advert
Old 06-07-2012, 12:21 AM   #6
aditya3098
Guru

Check out http://www.salubrio.com/mike/backgammon and see if you like it on the kindles browser
Old 06-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #7
Pismire
Small God, also Turtle.

thank you very much still waiting for my kindle.
the interface is a bit funky, and seeing how you need to be online its not a solution for portable situations. yet, better than nothing.

++Karma
Pismire
Old 06-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #8
aditya3098
Guru

When I get done with this app, you won't need internet. Till then, jailbreak and launcher your kindle.