Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
randyflycaster
Zealot
randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350
Free Ebook: The Bad, The Good and Two Fly Fishing Women

Until it becomes live on Amazon you can download my short novel here:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/33060

Here's a brief description:

When Amanda’s mother deserts her to be with a new man, Amanda is hurt and betrayed. She loses faith in the world, especially when her grandmother, the greatest angler she knows, is diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Amanda struggles to find answers, and then on the banks of the Junction River, a grieving, alcoholic friend and an unexpected, terrifying event surprisingly help her come to terms.

Last edited by randyflycaster; 01-11-2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: More info
randyflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #2
randyflycaster
Zealot
randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350
Corrected Ebook Available

I leaned my first proofreader did a poor job. I hired another proofreader and edition, so I want to offer my corrected version for free.

I'm so sorry for not getting it right from the start, but working three jobs, I guess, is taking a toll on me and I didn't go over my work the way I should have.

Use this coupon NK34T

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/33060

Randy
randyflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parenting, self-help, sports, thriller, women's fiction