Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-27-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Meet-up! Frankfurt Book Fair 14-18 october 2009

It seems like the Frankfurt Book Fair (October 14-18) in Frankfurt/Main will bring a lot of new things for our community (txtr anyone?) A few of us (myself included) are headed for Frankfurt and the fair.

I can't honestly think of a better place and time for a meet-up. I would like to know if there is an interest in meeting there (professionals are very welcome, of course) and when and where you'd like to meet.

I would love to meet on October 15 (I'll be there from Oct 14-16 provisionally) I could stay a day longer, though, if necessary.

I think it would be best to meet on or near the fair. Let me know what you think and what you propose!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote