Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
edlauzon
edlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enough

Device: kobo
New Price, Sony Store Toronto Eaton Centre

The $CDN price drop to $229 is probably old news by now.

I was in the store yesterday and saw about a dozen "open box" 600s for $199 There may also be some 300s; I didn't ask.

What a coincidence. The new shipment of Kodos came to the local bookstores just under 2 weeks ago. Don't you love competition.

If the price point for an epub/pdf (with drm) reader hits $100 before christmas, a number of people on my list will be made very happy. Which manufacturer will win the race?
edlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Thanks. I`m going to phone around to my local sonystyle stores and check for open boxes before venturing out.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert