Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Exclamation Notification: MahJonG 0.94 displays PAIRS/tiles left & runs much smoother...

* * * This is just a notification !!! * * *
*** Please do not comment here! ***

...but Karma welcome anytime...

MahJonG 0.94

The version for models 500 has been ready (and played by me) for weeks now. Again I post this for PRS-505'ers first because YOU are just many more than poor little me...

Actually I wanted to post this version on december, 22nd. It is really hard to find the cause for a bug on PRS models, though. (One line of text set a few pixels too high caused a screen refresh every time I deleted pairs of tiles... how could you think of that???)
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote