Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-05-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
macdonald79
macdonald79 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Are there any books with slick web sites?

I was just looking looking the web site for The Social Network soundtrack and I was struck by how cool and polished it was. Yes this is pretty common for movie and music web sites. But why not for books? Has anyone seen a really groovy web site/page for a book?
macdonald79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Yes, but I can't post the link because it is actually a fanfic site. But Google Jame Potter and you will find it. And the books are quite good, too!
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert