Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #16
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Thanks, Alex. You have made this a wonderful place to be.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:26 PM   #17
Tracey
Connoisseur
Tracey is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505
Good evening everyone,

I felt priveliged to be one of the recent contributors that MJ PM'd and was delighted to be able to submit my thanks to Alex. For those of you that were not able to do so at the time, please remember MJ has generously offered to add subsequent contributions.

Finally, my humble thanks to you, MJ. I am a relatively new member and, in a world where many day-to-day troubles are evident, i continue to seek solace and comfort from the kindness and warmth of people such as yourself within the Mobile Read community. Your generosity in organising the tribute to Alex moves me - thank you so much.

Kind regards,

Tracey
Tracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:07 AM   #18
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Didn't notice this was posted.

Thanks MJH for putting this together. Great job!

And of course, thanks Alex for the MobileRead Playground and Learning Center!

Donn

P.S. Two points of interest:

- Zelda actually used proper capitalization in her "Thank You" message. Congrats Zelda, I knew you had it in you!

- The longest (winded) entry (so far) was from DesertGrandma... we all knew she had it in her!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alex, mobileread