Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
dioib
∂₪≈☼
dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ιη.σιγ.ηιφι.κα
Arrow Maximum File Size for PDF on Kindle DX

I would appreciate if somebody could give me an estimate of the maximum size of PDF file that Kidle DX can handle (smoothly and/or without crash). I am trying to have an impression of the possibility to convert DJVU files to PDF and read them on Kindle DX. Thank you in advance.
dioib is offline   Reply With Quote