Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 05-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Wow! Just be gone for a few days and it is almost like having to read a whole book just to catch up!
that'll teach you to go away for a few days...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #32
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
that'll teach you to go away for a few days...
Choices, choices... Nice weather is coming this weekend so major yard work needs to be completed. So (during breaks), do I read a book or CATCH up around here? Too bad we can't access this site from work
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #33
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
But of you're not finished, there's suprises still to look forward to....
Do you know something I don't?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #34
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Do you know something I don't?

Cheers,
Marc

he's a writer, they have fertile imaginings ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #35
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Okay, working on the uploads now, but I'm gonna have to go out and do some IRL things..so it's going to be late-late tonight, probably going over into Friday morning for the full release to be finished.

Please be patient

OH, and IRL stuff really gets in the way of having fun.

EDIT: I've knocked one story from the lineup, My Hovercraft is Full of Eels, because it didn't come out how I wanted. So it's 15 stories now: here's the blurb

Quote:
A Carnival of the strangest freaks, interstellar music critics and magical gibbons are just some of the oddities you'll meet in this collection of 15 stories inspired by suggestions from members of Mobileread.com.

Last edited by Moejoe; 05-14-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #36
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Okay, working on the uploads now,
JOY !!!!

Quote:
but I'm gonna have to go out and do some IRL things..so it's going to be late-late tonight, probably going over into Friday morning for the full release to be finished.

Please be patient

OH, and IRL stuff really gets in the way of having fun.
i know, doesn't it ??? sheesh.

we'll be here, waiting.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #37
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
JOY !!!!

i know, doesn't it ??? sheesh.

we'll be here, waiting.
Don't stay up or anything Plan on it being after midnight tonight, I can't say exactly when. So let's just say sometime Friday and then nobody will be upset or have to wait too long (gives me some leeway too, I don't know how long I have to be away from the comp tonight with the IRL stuff).
Old 05-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #38
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Don't stay up or anything Plan on it being after midnight tonight, I can't say exactly when. So let's just say sometime Friday and then nobody will be upset or have to wait too long (gives me some leeway too, I don't know how long I have to be away from the comp tonight with the IRL stuff).
i might be up anyway.

but no pressure, or anything, of course.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #39
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
i might be up anyway.

but no pressure, or anything, of course.

Okay, I'm having a bit of trouble here, Feedbooks keeps timing out (probably my crappy net connetion), so I'm switching over to Escape and have to start again.

I'm going to push it forward till tomorrow night, because at this rate I'll be here til six in the morning

So it's now going to be tomorrow night, in time for the weekend Sorry for the inconvenicne. Hopefully my problem with Feedbooks will be sorted by then.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:45 AM   #40
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Looking Forwardly In Anticipation ....
Old 05-15-2009, 05:54 AM   #41
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
So it's now going to be tomorrow night, in time for the weekend Sorry for the inconvenicne. Hopefully my problem with Feedbooks will be sorted by then.
Oh goody! Excuse not to write during the weekend...
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:12 AM   #42
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Oh goody! Excuse not to write during the weekend...

No ... you don't get off that lightly .... Come on, you know you want to - otherwise we'll all come and chain you to a chair and force you to watch the Eurovision Song Contest .... in HD .....
Old 05-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #43
Moejoe
Banned

Now Uploaded to FEEDBOOKS (check the first post in this thread)
Old 05-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #44
zelda_pinwheel

HOORAY !!!!

*me goes to download*
Old 05-15-2009, 06:20 PM   #45
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Yay! Have downloaded, will put it on my liseuse when I can remember where I've put it uzzledfrown:
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote