Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-23-2008, 08:15 AM   #1
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
Feature request: Select what file format to save RSS into

Hi,

I would love it if we could choose what file format to save the RSS feeds into. Now it only supports lrf, I would like to see it support EPUB and mobi.

Is this something that is planned, or could be added to a feature request list somewhere?

I would for example liked to add a ticket on the calibre site and set it to feature request. Then I would have the opportunity to see it's progress (or rejection)
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
epub support is next.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2008, 10:03 AM   #3
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
Nice !!! :-D
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote