Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-27-2012, 07:49 AM   #181
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Good point. And the answer is certainly a lot.
I'll just add that books with their typos and other such corrected would be a plus too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenman View Post
I wonder how many of the downloads that are called Piracy and lost sales are from people who have already bought the paper book. They have payed the author by their purchase. Now want the book in ebook format. They might be using the pirate site download as their way to format shift.

I also wonder how many are from people who would buy the book if it was not
geo restricted?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote