Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-27-2016, 07:38 AM   #1
HIRED FIRED FLED
HIRED FIRED FLED began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Read HIRED FIRED FLED - for FREE today!! Escape Your Commute - get reading!!

FREE to download TODAY only!!

GENRE: TRAVEL, ADVENTURE, HUMOUR

IN BRIEF:

Reviewers are loving this book that takes in 14 jobs worked across 4 continents over 15 years... This is the story of career in the 21st Century that's inspiring people to find their path, wherever it may be!

DOWNLOAD UK:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HIRED-FIRED...2162033&sr=8-1

DOWNLOAD US:

https://www.amazon.com/HIRED-FIRED-F...2298022&sr=1-1

REVIEWS:

"Informative and entertaining in equal measures, HIRED, FIRED, FLED will have you hooked from the very first page."
- Kaye Holland, TNT Magazine UK

"Raymond renders the reader helpless with laughter as he describes his ridiculously tight safari uniform shorts and his guiding tips... Overall, [he] displays superb self-awareness and honesty in the writing of this book, which is a light-hearted account of a not so light-hearted tale that almost every graduate or soon-to-be graduate can relate to."
- Taryana Odayar, The Beaver (LSE)

---

FULL DESCRIPTION:

HIRED, FIRED, FLED is the calamitous tale of an average graduate who crashed through fourteen jobs in fifteen years, as he searched for the holy grail of the working world: a job to love.

Wrongly accused of sleeping with the boss’s wife was a bad start, and things only got worse for Charlie Raymond as the film industry lured him in, kicking off a desperate struggle to succeed. His global quest bounced him through Africa, Europe, North America, and the Middle East, serving soup in Italy, witnessing 9/11, eating his way into A&E, and risking hypothermia in Canada, as he took increasingly desperate measures to prove his path right.

This book is the result, and was written with himself in mind, aged 17 ½, as he wrestled with that baffling, life-changing conundrum; yet HIRED, FIRED, FLED is intended to entertain and inspire people of all ages, whether beginning their careers, desperate for change, happy at work, or taking off for a sun-lounger in the Med.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-27-2016 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Edited for brevity - see Gudelines.
HIRED FIRED FLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 01:17 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Sorry, got lost in Africa.
A time frame would have been nice. Oh and ps, did I really need to know you were adjusting your tackle every 5 minutes.
Your history lesson was ok, but were you only paid every three years. You are talking about the ranch in 1997 then you skip to 2000. Then you say first payday, you almost got fired.

But then, I did break one of my rules for picking up indies.
If an author uses a review in his blurb, then I usually don't pick it up. I don't care that Richard loved it. I want a glimpse of the author's voice.

Anyway, that is my two cents.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote