Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-03-2015, 06:26 AM   #1
ceahlautzu
ceahlautzu began at the beginning.

Device: kpw1, sony prs T2, knt4
kindle voyage screen replacement? please help

does anyone now if you can replace the kindle voyage screen? it is possible and if so where to buy the screen replacement.. the only place that i found out on the internet it was that a guy tried to put a screen called montana model ED060TC1 but he never answered if that worked. please help
ceahlautzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 06:35 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I suggest contacting Amazon Customer Service. Although a broken screen won't be covered by guarantee, they might be willing to give you a discount on a replacement.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert