Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
trout
Enthusiast
trout has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.trout has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.trout has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS 600
Cannot transfer to Sony reader

Have been using Calibre since the new sony software failed to work
Have encoutered a new problem I load library books from My Digital editions and then to PRS 600 but they will not load or if they do it comes up with Page Protected
Have tested down loading from this site and the books load OK
Has any one got any ideas
trout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Ah, the joys of Digital Restrictions Management. It never hurts to ask: is your 600 properly authorized?
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2010, 06:15 PM   #3
trout
Enthusiast
trout has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.trout has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.trout has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Ah, the joys of Digital Restrictions Management. It never hurts to ask: is your 600 properly authorized?
I presume so as I have had it a year and no previous problems with DRM
Old 07-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #4
Chrysanthemum
Enthusiast
Chrysanthemum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2,
Quote:
Originally Posted by trout View Post
I thought mine was too, since I'd had mine for more than a year. But when they did the last software update, my device was no longer authorized. An online chat with Sony resulted in them directing me to Adobe Digital Editions and making an Adobe account and authorizing my eReader. This is a new change, and applies to all previously purchased content as well as new purchases.
Chrysanthemum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by trout View Post
If you have used DRM books before and have had no update then this might the ePub vs PDF bug.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
trout
Enthusiast

Problem solved
Reformated the reader then re authorised the reader with ADE
and then downloaded my books from Calibre also Sony software now works