Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-03-2012, 03:03 AM   #91
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Yes, but that was this morning. I'm now enjoying a quiet evening.
The person below me is waiting for their Sunday lunch.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:37 AM   #92
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Yes. Well, brunch.

The person below me is having car trouble.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #93
lostmymarbles
Hunger Games Survivor
lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kindle
Not at the moment.

The person below me should be sleeping, but can't.
lostmymarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #94
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not at lunch time marbles!
My work colleagues think I sleep all day but I really do work although I make the occasional detour to Mobile Read.

The person below me is multitasking.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #95
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Yes.

The person below me thinking of a loved one.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2012, 08:20 PM   #96
wannabee
Media Bloke

It's our 26th Anniversary. Gotta get her a gift.
The person below me is reading this on a devise other than a PC.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #97
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Right! I'm on my tablet... The person below me is wondering which book to get next.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #98
lostmymarbles
Hunger Games Survivor
lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kindle
Nope, not today. I'm on a PC right now.
The person below me should be working instead of being on this forum.
lostmymarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #99
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
I'm in bed after packing all day... I really think a 10 hour day is long enough!
The person below me is wondering why 2 of us answered the same post...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #100
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nope. Your posts are within 1 minute of each other. You were both composing your answers at the same time. It's happened to me before.

The person below me hasn't eaten breakfast yet.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:57 PM   #101
wannabee
Media Bloke

You're right. I skipped breakfast and am now enjoying lunch.
The person below me is wondering if there's something more interesting in one of the other threads.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:10 AM   #102
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
No

The person below me loves taking looooooong baths.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #103
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Yes! (But don't tell anyone!)

The person below me has been hiding a Higgs Boson particle all along.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #104
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Maybe.

The person below me wants ice cream.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #105
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Yes

The person below me is female.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote