Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
suliabryon
suliabryon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle 1 + extras

SOLD, everyone. Thanks for looking!

I am selling my first generation Kindle 1. I've had it since August, and taken exemplary care of it. I absolutely love it, but have finally caved after seeing the husband's Kindle 2. It comes with:

original charger, cord to the computer, and case, plus-
an extra battery
flower themed cover from strangedog covers,
as well as over 100 books already loaded. (They will remain on the Kindle after I de-register it and you register it, so long as you don't manually delete them. If you delete them, they are gone forever, however.)

Sampling of included books:
Kindle User's Guide
Mostly genre fiction - Science fiction, fantasy, romance
Ilona Andrews Magic Bites, Magic Burns and Magic Strikes
Several, but not all, books by author Kelley Armstrong
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Newest series books by authors Laurell K. Hamilton, Sherrylin Kenyon, J. R. Ward, Nora Roberts (and J. D. Robb), Kim Harrison, Patricia Briggs
Scott Lynch's The Lies of Locke Lamora, and Red Seas Under Red Skies
And many, many more. I believe there are over 120 books on here, though that figure was achieved by adding the number of titles by the number of pages, rather than counting my library book by book.

I'm willing to sell this entire package for $250 + shipping dependent on where you live. I'm guessing within the US will be about $10, International pretty similar, but I'll check into it. I'm willing to entertain payment two different ways - either paypal from a verified address, OR a preferred method of an amazon gift certificate e-mailed to me (this way I can apply it directly to my Kindle 2 purchase rather than waiting for the funds to transfer to my bank account.)

Questions welcome!

Last edited by suliabryon; 05-18-2009 at 03:14 PM.
suliabryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Please look for a PM from me.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
suliabryon

E-mail sent, Elsi.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
suliabryon

Oh, and I thought I'd post a pic of the strangedog cover in question:

I'm not sure if he's even making the flowered version anymore, but I do know they sold like hotcakes when he did, so this might even be considered a kindle 'collectible'. :-)
Old 05-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by suliabryon View Post
E-mail sent, Elsi.
I've not received the e-mail, but if you'll send me a PM in reply to mine, we can get the dialog going. I'll need your e-mail address to send you the Paypal.

Last edited by Elsi; 05-18-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
demoric
Kindle 2 User
demoric has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.demoric has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.demoric has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.demoric has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.demoric has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2
drat! I would've jumped on this one. I've been searching for a kindle for my wife.
demoric is offline   Reply With Quote