Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #46
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'd be happy to help. PM me if you want. You are running windows, yes?

BOb
that is very kind of you ; i will pm you if you are sure you don't mind. i am running windows xp, yes.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #47
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
that is very kind of you ; i will pm you if you are sure you don't mind. i am running windows xp, yes.
Don't mind at all.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2008, 10:14 AM   #48
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thanks. i'll let you know when i'm ready to tackle that. (i have to buy the book first )
Old 09-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #49
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
thanks. i'll let you know when i'm ready to tackle that. (i have to buy the book first )
You may want to get a test one first. I think fictionwise and booksonboard have free test DRM books in each format. You should probably install Mobipocket reader on your PC and use the PID it provides at the store.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:19 AM   #50
zelda_pinwheel

i already have mobipocket reader installed ; i didn't know there were test drm books, i'll look into that. thanks.
Advert
Old 09-17-2008, 10:20 AM   #51
zelda_pinwheel

heh...
Old 09-17-2008, 05:36 PM   #52
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'd be happy to help. PM me if you want. You are running windows, yes?

BOb
I need some help too, if that would be OK. I would be very appreciative if you could share the information you give Zelda in PM concerning this process.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:12 PM   #53
zelda_pinwheel

i can't find the test drm books... anybody knows where they are ?
Old 09-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #54
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
i can't find the test drm books... anybody knows where they are ?
Here's Around the World in 80 Days in Secure Mobi.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #55
zelda_pinwheel

thanks daffy !
Old 09-18-2008, 05:54 PM   #56
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I don't recall seeing this when I first added the one year membership to my CART.

NOW, however, I'm seeing the word "EXTENSION," which answers a lot of questions.

My initial question a number of posts prior to this one was if I added another membership to my account, would that extend my membership (which is already 4 months old) to approximately 20 months.

That one word, "EXTENSION" seems to be the answer.

By the way, for those who are reading this, don't forget that you get one ebook free up to $10.00.

AND, the membership is credited right into your account as micropay "money." This means, as Harry stated at the very beginning of this thread, the membership is more than free.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-18-2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: couldn't add 8 + 12 //// I had 22 months!!!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:56 PM   #57
zelda_pinwheel

does anyone have any idea how long this offer will be available ?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #58
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
The email I got said until 9/18 so it will be expiring very soon.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #59
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Well, Its still on today, and I decided that it was probably worth it for me as I saw a few books I wanted to get, and figured that the 100 % micropay + 10% discount + 1 books was the best deal I was going to get.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:52 PM   #60
zelda_pinwheel

i am rather tempted to buy a second year membership... but i don't know if it's really reasonable, considering the price of the plane ticket i've just paid.