Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-30-2016, 01:26 PM   #1
JCauthor
JCauthor began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Free ebook: "Parallel Realities: The Mundane Reimagined" (Satire, Office)

Hi all! I have just finished my ebook "Parallel Realities: The Mundane Reimagined" which is free until 3 February 2016 (0.99 otherwise).

Blurb below:
"Carefully crafted to accommodate the duration of a single bowel movement in today's fast-paced society, this short is dedicated to office drones everywhere. Join memorable characters such as Lucas, Bob and Jane on their epic adventures in familiar situations. If misdirection of expectations, ambiguous statements and lame jokes are what you seek, then look no further! Either that or you could just go back to work for the same."

Link: https://kdp.amazon.com/amazon-dp-act...ink/B01B7466AU

Hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for your time.

- JC

The author is a pencil-pusher looking to push pencils in a more creative environment. Hobbies include writing, staring at screens and general laziness i.e. transferable skills between work and leisure.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover art.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	145946  
JCauthor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, free, humor, office, satire