Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-26-2007, 05:59 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Coupon codes for daily free Harlequin e-books through Jan 1, 2008

Do you like steamy "romance" genre books? Get your free Harlequin e-books for the 2007 holiday season at Harlequin.

I haven't tried, but if you're lucky, maybe even the past days' codes will still work. The giveaways...

CouponCode: Book

FREEDEC25: The Italian Billionaire's Christmas Miracle - Catherine Spencer
FREEDEC26: What She Really Wants for Christmas - Debbi Rawlins
FREEDEC27: The Tycoon Meets His Match - Barbara Benedict
FREEDEC28: Her Rebel Lord -- Georgina Devon
FREEDEC29: The Executive's Surprise Baby- Catherine Mann
FREEDEC30: Snowbound with Mr. Right - Judy Christenberry
FREEDEC31: Holiday with a Vampire - Maureen Child
FREEJAN1: Classified Christmas - B.J. Daniels

Via DearAuthor.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
GoneNova
Enthusiast
GoneNova is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 4,Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura One, Libra2
Thanks! I just hope this doesn't start me on one of my "romance" binges! They can last awhile, and I've got alot of SciFi and Thrillers I haven't gotten to yet. This new Cybook is filling up fast! I think you deserve some more Karma...
GoneNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2009, 06:25 AM   #3
mouna
mouna began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile holiday with a vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
Do you like steamy "romance" genre books? Get your free Harlequin e-books for the 2007 holiday season at Harlequin.

I haven't tried, but if you're lucky, maybe even the past days' codes will still work. The giveaways...

CouponCode: Book

FREEDEC25: The Italian Billionaire's Christmas Miracle - Catherine Spencer
FREEDEC26: What She Really Wants for Christmas - Debbi Rawlins
FREEDEC27: The Tycoon Meets His Match - Barbara Benedict
FREEDEC28: Her Rebel Lord -- Georgina Devon
FREEDEC29: The Executive's Surprise Baby- Catherine Mann
FREEDEC30: Snowbound with Mr. Right - Judy Christenberry
FREEDEC31: Holiday with a Vampire - Maureen Child
FREEJAN1: Classified Christmas - B.J. Daniels

Via DearAuthor.
love to read this particular book,cos it has that thing. am really looking forward to reading it. cos u always bring something new to ur books.
mouna is offline   Reply With Quote