Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-28-2015, 09:20 AM   #1
homeDiana
homeDiana began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung S3
Question question of "Auto-Tokenise"

Hi,I am a beginner of Sigil(also of English ). And I have a question about this ↙

[Image violates Posting guidelines - MODERATOR]

I've tried to google but got nothing,so i go here.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-28-2015 at 09:46 AM.
homeDiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:47 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines will be deleted.

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2015, 10:43 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Auto-tokenize attempts to make a general REGEX pattern out of the selected text.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:49 AM   #4
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Here's what the Sigil online-help says:

Quote:
Auto-Tokenise

When using Ctrl-F on selected text to add text to Find & Replace, this will convert spaces to \s and escape certain characters so they are suitable for regex.
Is there any particular reason why you're interested in this option?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 12:16 AM   #5
homeDiana
homeDiana began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung S3
Wink Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Here's what the Sigil online-help says:

Is there any particular reason why you're interested in this option?
I am trying to translation Sigil into Chinese(Simple) , at the same time i can know more about Sigil .(I am not good at translating Chinese into Engilsh but can translate English into Chinese , with Google )
Of course , I am interested in Regex, too.When I am free i will try to build my book.
Thanks for your help!
homeDiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert