Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
wizard2b
wizard2b began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
REMOVE multiple files in Book view

I have a few books the have a page between every chapter that only have the book title on them. In book view I can right click on each file and REMOVE them but this is laborious. Is there a way to select multiple pages at once for the REMOVE command? Holding down the SHIFT or CTRL while clicking on the files won't work like they do in other programs.
wizard2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard2b View Post
I have a few books the have a page between every chapter that only have the book title on them. In book view I can right click on each file and REMOVE them but this is laborious. Is there a way to select multiple pages at once for the REMOVE command? Holding down the SHIFT or CTRL while clicking on the files won't work like they do in other programs.
It has been requested, but there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes on a remove and some of thos are not as robust as we wish.

You can also 'Merge with Previous' that combines the 2 files. Same limitations
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert