Tree of Life 8 42.11%
Wave 6 31.58%
Forest 1 5.26%
Dragon 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #46
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
tbonttf !!!
Pardon me? tbonttf may be a reason to vote for the tree of life, but certainly not to vote for the wave.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #47
Ravenlocke
Ravenlocke is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2
Wow....tree of life is Purty!
Ravenlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #48
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Pardon me? tbonttf may be a reason to vote for the tree of life, but certainly not to vote for the wave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlocke View Post
Wow....tree of life is Purty!
well now you're just taunting me.

oh, i get it ! it's because you're both birds !! you're hoping to perch on this alleged tree, aren't you ? and your birdy heads are thinking "waves are notoriously unstable perches, and wet besides". it all makes sense now. but let me explain something : this is krisk's poll. and she has a CAT !! and i'm pretty sure that cats and birds = not a good mix. so you would much better vote for WAVE because it's beautiful and because it's just like voting for The Blue One Next To The Fish (and obviously that should be everyone's *first* choice in any poll), and find a safer perch.

in portugal, perhaps.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #49
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Is there a Chicago option to "improve" the standings of dragons?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:15 PM   #50
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Is there a Chicago option to "improve" the standings of dragons?
i'm sorry, have you not been following along ??? it's WAVE !!!! not dragons, tch !!!!
Advert
Old 04-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #51
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

But I voted for Dragon!
Old 04-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #52
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
yes, but kris has a cat! and a dog!

cats=trees and birdies but no water
dogs=trees for peeing, water for playing and birdies for chasing...

(piccies of the puppy in the profile)
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:20 PM   #53
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
But I voted for Dragon!
how is the WAVE going to win if people keep voting for something else ??? sheesh !! it's like you've never seen a poll before !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
yes, but kris has a cat! and a dog!

cats=trees and birdies but no water
dogs=trees for peeing, water for playing and birdies for chasing...

(piccies of the puppy in the profile)
now see, if you already made up your mind, why start a poll ???

(vote WAVE !! there's still time !!!)
Old 04-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #54
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
Look! it's Kindle Kitten!
The Kindle has no cover. If the cat sits on it, goodbye screen (maybe).
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #55
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
nope, kindle kitten sits on the kindle quite often and other than turning pages, no harm has ever come to the kindle.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #56
pshrynk

No Kindles or kittehs were harmed in the making of this thread.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #57
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
well now you're just taunting me.

oh, i get it ! it's because you're both birds !! you're hoping to perch on this alleged tree, aren't you ? and your birdy heads are thinking "waves are notoriously unstable perches, and wet besides". it all makes sense now. but let me explain something : this is krisk's poll. and she has a CAT !! and i'm pretty sure that cats and birds = not a good mix. so you would much better vote for WAVE because it's beautiful and because it's just like voting for The Blue One Next To The Fish (and obviously that should be everyone's *first* choice in any poll), and find a safer perch.

in portugal, perhaps.
Birds? What birds? I thought trees or waves? Ahhhh, you mean the usernames, and you think mine has something to do with a raven!!
No!!!! "ravenne" is novosibirsk-kihsuahli for "Germany"! What should I vote for again?
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #58
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Birds? What birds? I thought trees or waves? Ahhhh, you mean the usernames, and you think mine has something to do with a raven!!
No!!!! "ravenne" is novosibirsk-kihsuahli for "PORTUGAL"! What should I vote for again?
of course it is !!
Old 04-28-2009, 03:11 PM   #59
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
No!!!! "ravenne" is novosibirsk-kihsuahli for "Germany"! What should I vote for again?
You should be voting for WAVES of beer
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #60
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
You should be voting for WAVES of beer
finally ! someone with some sense !!