Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-31-2012, 12:16 AM   #16
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radfinkbeiner View Post
Thanks to all of you who gave advice! I ended up do a batch ePub to ePub conversion and it worked like a charm. I am currently using the Apabi reader from the app store, even though it is a Korean (?) ebook reader, it works great and allows me to customize everything easily once its put on my iPad.

Andrew
Just tried Apabi based on this. It seems to respect formatting too, but again like so many others, simply presents a list of books (if you dont use the pseudo-bookshelf) without a good way to organise them. I can't help thinking that most of these readers don't actually expect people to carry more than a few books at a time.

I like that when you choose the list view, theres a progress bar to the side, which shows your progress through the book.

I'll keep an eye on this one, its presented very nicely, and although you do have to sideload... oh well, cant have everything.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote