Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
[CLOSED] URGENT HELP FROM USA !!!!!

Hi all US people,

the Ebook Museum needs an URGENT help to buy an EBookwise 1150.
This reader is not available in Europe, and is an important historical piece for the Museum

I found on eBay this auction for some working EBookwise, but unfortunately they don't ship to Europe!

http://www.ebay.com/ctg/EBookwise-11...=p3286.c0.m14#

The auction will be close in hours, so I kindly ask for one US MobileRead member to buy it for the Museum and to ship it to Italy.

Maximum seriousness! I will pay in advance the 9.99$ for the item, plus 9.99$ for the shipment to US. Moreover I will pay also the shipment to Italy as soon as it will be quoted by you.

If you can help me and the Museum, please contact me at writer2epub[at]gmail.com so I can reply faster.

Thank in advance

Luke

Last edited by eBookLuke; 11-11-2011 at 04:42 PM.
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Kevin8or
Guru
Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
unfortunately they don't shit to Europe!
Consider yourself lucky. There's lots of it where I live, and it's usually preceded by bull.

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-10-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: 800 line extends the post too far
Kevin8or is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8or View Post
Consider yourself lucky. There's lots of it where I live, and it's usually preceded by bull.

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-10-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: 800 line extends the post too far.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
looks like that auction of over... shoot me a PM with an auction you want to purchase.
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:41 PM   #5
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator

Thanks to Kelly the Museum has now the Ebookwise!

Thanks also to all other users that replied to my request.

Luke
Advert