Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 12-10-2019, 12:31 PM   #1
Magnus
Enthusiast
Magnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Ads inserted when converting to epub

I'm running Calibre on Docker and when I use the server to convert from AZW to EPUB, I get ad pages for Early Bird Books inserted.

Short of editing the converted EPUBs, is there a simple way (or alternate plug-in) to avoid this.

Thank you.
---
EDIT1: Reinstalled container. Issue seems to have vanished. Not sure what happened here.

Last edited by Magnus; 12-10-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:06 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Calibre inserts nothing that was not there.
I bet your book HAD a link, that simply got expanded when converted.
If you disconnect from the network, it can't pull links during conversions.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert