Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-29-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
DelSol9561
DelSol9561 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nook ST
Book Detail View

So.......... I was doing some scrolling in my Calibre library and (I thought) clicking in the scroll bar when my book detail view disappeared and I have no idea what I may have clicked to make it go away. Yes, I am old enough to know better.

I was able to see where I pull up the cover view but I really would like to have the book details always in view on the right again.

Search has not really helped me out and, if I promise to NEVER random click again, would help me get my book details back?
DelSol9561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
click the little book icon in the bottom right corner of the calibre user interface.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
DelSol9561
DelSol9561 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nook ST
Thank you!

I knew it was going to be something easy and I was going to feel like an idiot for not figuring it out.
DelSol9561 is offline   Reply With Quote