Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 10-01-2016, 03:43 AM   #1
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Marvin 3.0.8

Here’s what’s new today:
  • New: Updated for iOS 10.
  • New: The search button is now a toolbar item on the home screen.
  • New: You can now perform bulk actions and collection assignment on books while in search mode.
  • Updated: No longer requests an old startup password if Marvin has been uninstalled and reinstalled again.
  • Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

If you have a moment, please remember to rate and review Marvin. It really helps a lot.

Happy reading.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 05:48 AM   #2
Spfamy1
Connoisseur
Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
Thank you, thank you...and THANK YOU for this update, Kris!! Now I can properly search for books in Marvin 3.0 and perform bulk actions on them. This is a great early Christmas present!

I'm happy you did this. The next one I'm crossing my fingers on is the timer issue. But I can deal with that with Due for now.
Spfamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2016, 09:25 AM   #3
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
You're welcome
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote